Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Day Three - 5/9/2006 New York

After a quick stop at Shea to pick up our Yankee tickets (there’s logic there somewhere), we headed to Coney Island.
The highlight of the New York City Aquarium was the shark tank. I don’t know why, but men will stare at sharks for hours. It must be something primal


I’m not sure, but I’m guessing gas.
I feel bad for this freak guy.

There is nothing like hitting a baseball!!
Of course we had to have Nathan eat at Nathan’s. However, Nate chose a chicken tenders sandwich. Doesn’t seem right.

Everybody wants a monkey. There is an edge to the atmosphere in the Bronx. I noticed a definite lack of the finer sex, leading to an overall testosteroni feel. I can understand, I would hesitate before brining Sugerbuger to the Bronx.
I hate the Evil Empire, but I respect the men.
Barry who?




Play ball! Again we were faced with a one sided game, the Sox up 10 to 3 after five. But the Yankee fan is not deterred. A man two rows down started heckling the peanut vendor for having a Boston accent. Tonight we drive to Philadelphia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home